Warranty & Refund Policy
Refunds and Warranties
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which you have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any other applicable law, Durable Products Australia Pty Ltd (“DP”) warrants with respect to each new trampoline manufactured by DP and sold by DP or a DP authorised distributor (the “Product”) that:
1. for a period of sixty (60) months from the date of the original retail sale, DP will repair or replace the frame of the Product if structurally defective;
2. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of the original retail sale, DP will repair or replace free of charge any other part of the Product found to be defective in factory materials or workmanship under normal use and operation within Australia.
Please note that unless otherwise required by law, this warranty does not cover:
1. Transportation arrangements and all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer’s repair facility for warranty work.
2. Repairs made necessary by normal wear and tear.
3. Replacement of items in the course of normal servicing and maintenance.
4. Damage resulting from accident, improper use, neglect or use of the Product.
5. Fading and deterioration of fabrics, canvas and upholstery.
6. Options and accessories installed after manufacture or any damage caused to an otherwise warranted item by options and accessories installed after manufacture.
7. Damage caused by improper maintenance, lack of proper maintenance, galvanic corrosion.
8. Incidental or consequential damage of any nature or kind whatsoever.
9. The Product if it has been structurally altered or repaired transported or powered beyond the recommendations of DP.
10. Water damage, dry rot, staining, discolouration, bleeding or absorption of water by condensation or otherwise.
11. Damage to, or failure of, interior or exterior parts caused by maintenance and /or cleaning supplies.
12. Inspection, dismantling, repair and reassembly costs if it is established that the part or parts the subject of the warranty claim are not covered by warranty or are not defective.
13. Damage caused by continued use of the Product after a defect is or should have been discovered including any additional loss or damage caused by the continued use of the Product.
14. Component parts covered by any other manufacturer’s warranty.
15. Rust and/or “tea staining” is not covered.
This warranty applies only where the Product:
1. has been properly used and operated;
2. has been properly maintained and cared for;
3. has not been modified or altered after having been delivered by DP;
All warranty work is approved by DP before repairs are carried out.
The repair or replacement is carried out by an authorised DP dealer or by some other person approved in writing by DP prior to the repair or replacement being carried out.
Any claim under this warranty must be made in writing, setting out full details of the problem encountered, addressed to:
or by email to:
within the period of:
1. 60 months from the date of the original retail sale, if the claim is regarding a structural defect of the trampoline frame; or
2. 24 months from the date of the original retail sale, if the claim is regarding a manufacturing defect of the mat or spring pads; and
3. The owner must notify DP of any claim under this warranty within thirty (30) days after the defect is, or with reasonable diligence should have been, discovered.
This warranty will become effective upon original retail sale. You must bear all of the costs of claiming under this warranty. In particular, you are responsible for arranging and paying for the return of your Product to DP, or an authorised repairer as directed by DP.
To the greatest extent permitted by law:
1. the liability of DP under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective part or parts, or the cost of such repair or replacement approved by DP prior to the repair or replacement being carried out; and
2. provided that DP complies with this warranty, DP has no liability under this warranty for any consequential or other loss caused by or arising out of, or relating to the defective part or parts, whether or not caused or contributed to by the negligence or breach of contract of DP or its employees, agents or contractors.