Terms & Conditions
1. Orders submitted by you on any of the Durable Products Australia Pty Ltd websites (www.durableproducts.com.au or www.durabletrampolines.com.au) are an offer to purchase the goods at the specified price plus any delivery charges. Durable Products Australia Pty Ltd may accept or reject the offer at our discretion.
2. When placing orders for multiple items we will, where possible, dispatch all goods as one shipment. In some cases orders may come from multiple locations or be too large to be packaged together. In these cases you will receive multiple shipments.
3. Pre-Order purchases will be accepted at the time of purchase and completed subject to supplier availability and your position in the waitlist.
4. We may decline to accept payment from you for reasons such as where our fraud detection systems detect possible irregularities; (b) because your financial institution has declined payment; or (c) because your payment card has expired. If this occurs we reserve the right to cancel your order or request you provide additional information or an alternative method of payment.
Cancellation of Orders
1. Durable Products Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel an order at any time before delivery has been completed/delivered for any of the following reasons;
2. Goods ordered were subject to an error on our Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted.
3. A regular delivery partner cannot deliver the goods to your specified address.
4. A supplier can no longer supply the goods after promising to do so.
5. We do not receive a reply from you within 5 business days when we have contacted you for any reason in relation to your order.
1. Authority to Leave Deliveries - If you request this option you accept all liability for the shipment to be lost or stolen, as your parcel will no longer require a signature.
2. Our delivery partners will only leave the item if they deem it to be safe to do so. In cases where it is not deemed safe they will attempt to leave a delivery card or contact you on the phone number provided.
3. In rare cases we may need to charge additional delivery fees where it is not possible to use our regular door to door courier service. In this instance you will be contacted with the option to pay for the additional freight via an invoice. If you decline to accept the additional charge we will cancel the order and refund all funds to your original purchase method.